Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The good old days...

So i was just sitting there the other day, thinking to myself, how cool was it in the "good old days". Now most people don't recognize this picture above. For some of the newer generation of kids out there, they might remember something called like Beetleborgs or something like that. But in Japan the original was Kamen Rider (which ended up like power rangers to change over time to different forms). All I can say is America tends to take foreign things and turn it gay. Like homosexuality for instance. Back in Rome, oh it was okay, but get to america and it's "gay". ( that was a complete joke I am sorry) But I am talking about my childhood japanese hero's. America took a bunch of butt woopin japanese teenagers from the group of Dairenja, made them american, threw in a Billy (the pansy blue american ranger), Bulk and Skull and made it suck. I mean look at the original japanese power rangers
now compare to the crappy american power rangers. ( by the way, japan only had one girl for a while)
I KNOW!!!! THE JAPANESE RANGERS WOULD SOOO WOOP ON GAY LITTLE BLUE BOY. Now I must make an exception. Everybody liked Tommy. He would of been a perfect DAIRENJA SHIRO (white)

Well back to the whole point of this topic. I miss the old days. The days where my biggest worry is if everyone would see that my mom made my cool new tee shirt, if i got a bag of gummy bears in my lunch sack, or if I kicked a homerun in kick soccer. Those days are over (except for the gummy bears cause my mommy knows what i like). Now I have to worry about making sure i have gas in my car, if i collected the 4000 dollars from the little old lady that tells me she has every disease known to man, or that my mom STILL didn't pack me gummy bears for lunch. The world just got too complicated. sometimes I just want to sit back and just try to enjoy life as I once did. But can we? Is it really possible? Or do we have to watch re runs of the Cosby show, Who's the Boss, Mr Belvedere, Charles in Charge, or Full House to create nostalgia for ourselves?

The good old days... hmm wish things didn't have to change so much. As I always say, life sucks then you die...

1 comment:

the narrator said...

ok. i'm glad you gave tommy an exception. i was about to get really pissed.