Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Bullet In a Bible....


Okay now it took some time cause a bunch of store people don't know jack squat about what they sell, but I bought the new Greenday Live Dvd Bullet In a Bible. Here's the story. Well First I went to Circuit City, but they are so small out here that there was no chance of finding it. Then I went to Walmart. NO ONE HAD A CLUE!!!! Well I figured as much since most the people at walmart don't know what the white guy is sayin anyways. So then I went to Best Buy. They told me it would be in the DVD section. Nope. So they told me to go to FYE at the mall I asked them if they had it. They acted like they were lookin something up for a while, then give me a stupid look like, "Do you know what you are even talking about?". Well they didn't have it. I went home giving it up. The next day I decided not to trust anyone at Best Buy and looked in the CD section and found it.

So now I sit in my room and I am ready to watch it. I am excited... Can't you tell?

PS. EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHECK OUT WHAT THE REAL ULTIMATE POWER IS!

No comments: