Sunday, November 20, 2005

Changing the license plate doesn't mean anything...does it?

Sorry I changed the license plate on my car. Were it once said "Sky Utah" now says, "Virginia" How lame is that! Couldn't they think of anything better? I guess not. Virginia can screw itself. But I must say, I am slowly coming to really like this state.

Today I taught primary. Today a 7 year old girl has a crush on me. Today, I hope a seven year old boy DOESN'T have a crush on me.

Tomorrow I get back to work again. This time we are going to get started on the phone. We are going to be calling people telling them, "GIVE ME YOUR MONEY OR I TAKE YOUR CHILDREN!" We then sell them into children slave labor over seas and collect our money that way. Don't you just love the system!

Well I don't think I can talk much more today cause I got to get to bed.

Today she looked at me and smiled...

1 comment:

the narrator said...

"sky utah"???

who is "she"?