Thursday, November 17, 2005

So... a couple things today.

Well today was a good day. Something interesting was today, first time in the longest time as I could remember, my pee was some what clear. The only color was a little green which I think came from the mountain dew I drank today. How exciting.

Tonight I went to go take a math test at my neighbor's school (she's a principal). When I went to the school I noticed a sign that said, "All visitors, presh button for help", on the outside of the door. It was an intercom system. The school is run on a lock system. If you don't go to the school you don't get a key card to enter the school so you have to check in first on the intercom. Then I realized, I am in the projects of Portsmouth. Projects? Projects? That is a newer word to a little boy from Utah. I love VA!

No comments: