Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The coolest stuff I found on the net today...


So today I decided to change my homepage a little. (You know the page that comes up when I start up my brand new Mozilla Firefox 1.5 ) Well I set it so that google comes up. Well now (well I don't know when they started letting you) but you can setup google's main page so that it works well for you. You can add weather, quotes for the day, top news, cnn, and all sorts of things to add onto it. So you can just pop up your Firefox, and all the things you need can be right there.

Also today I found a picture of Dick Cheney. Oh the fun I am going to have with my photoshop.

So let's recap. MOZILLA FIREFOX 1.5, GOOD. VARIOUS EXTENSIONS AND ADD-ONS AVAILABLE WITH MOZILLA FIREFOX, GOOD. BEING ABLE TO CHANGE GOOGLE'S MAIN PAGE, GOOD. dick cheney, bad. DICK CHENEY'S PHOTOSHOP OF FUN, AMAZINGLY GOOD. Stay tuned

You excited? I am. Richard better WATCH OUT!

No comments: