Monday, November 28, 2005

Okay I changed my mind....

I started to read the 5th book like I said before, but I have changed my mind. I am going to go with the 3rd book first. Harry Potter and something rather. We'll see, still kind of skeptical.

Besides that I am starting to find that living out in Virginia is more of an adventure then I thought. It is starting to look like living here could be more of a permanent idea. Why? I really don't know why actually. Just people out here seem to be more real. I like it. Mormons, seem to be mormons out here. and if they don't act like one, they ain't going to be acting like they are one on sunday. Just it means something out here to be Mormon, and I kind of like it. It's different I guess. Plus, out here you hang out at a lot more bars, cause thats where all the cheap stuff is and that's all that is really out here to hang out at. Good night yall, I am tired now.

No comments: