Sunday, December 04, 2005

Gingervitis, Tom Cruise not coming out of the closet, DC, and others...


I got a lot to talk about so I better get started.

1. Gingervitis and Tom Cruise will not come out of the closet:

Ok I don't care if y'all think South Park is bad, but I find it pretty freakin hilarious. The two recent episodes I saw are: Ginger Kids and Trapped in a closet. In "Ginger kids", it talks about the thing we all think but don't say out loud. Little kids with red hair and freckles, creeps us out pretty bad. In "Trapped in a closet", it pokes fun at Scientology and the fact that Tom Cruise is homosexual, and he doesn't want to be open about it. It also then pokes fun of R. Kelly and his gay opera rap. I mean, what is that all about? Retard... Trying to get someone to look at other gay things he does besides pe... well I don't think I need to explain on here. Go to this site for some clips of the episode. It's a worth watchin moment. Oh and the picture above is from the last episode that was aired, pretty cool I think.

2. DC:

DC was a blast. Beautiful place up there. Temple there was beautiful. Not as many christmas lights as Temple Square, but it's good for my home away from home.

3. and others...:

Went to the First Presidency Christmas Fireside tonight. It was nice. Got me in the good Christmas mood, even though there is no snow still here. What's the deal with that?

Well I got to get to bed again but tomorrow, I will write more thoughtful stuff. Laterz

1 comment:

the narrator said...

aren't you glad brought you into south park?