Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I AM SO PISSED OFF... (one of the reasons why I left utah)

I am so pissed off right now. Okay I have seen this idea used in Utah most. Now I am not saying everyone is like this (hence I feel differently and I am from Utah), but there is a large population that just pisses me off. Now the thing I am talking about is this, there is a large group of people (since I lived in Utah and most of the people I knew who said this was mormon) who say that they don't think they could marry someone who had premarital sex. Doesn't matter even if they live the "mormon lifestyle" and can get married in the temple, people still look down upon it and say they will have a hard time and that they don't think that they could marry someone. The thought is for them that, hey, if I saved myself, why can't my wife? Now my response? Eat sh*t and die.

Let's say, you feel your in love with someone, you think you can marry them, you get those butterfly things in your stomach, and then she feels the need to tell you a little about her past. Right now she feels and knows for herself she stands righteously before God. And then ye, who is high and mighty, says, I am sorry you did what??? I don't know if I can be with you now. (Next part is dramatized) I saved myself. I am special. Why can't you? God doesn't give special brownie points for non waiters. Now is where I am pissed.

Did not Christ himself teach an important lesson about this? In the New Testament, The Gospel according to John chapter 8. Or is this the part where you can be like "Oh, well, Article of Faith number 8. As long as it's translated correctly." Well I am sorry, I don't see too Joseph Smith's Translations on this section. Verse 11 even clearly states the Lords feelings "neither do I condemn thee". Now you can say, "Oh but I am not condemning her." Well um, ya you are. Look at what the dictionary has to say about the word condemn. Now definition#2 says about judgement, which Christ is mostly speaking of in this scripture, BUT you can take to heart definition#1 which would be the meaning if there is no law. And well after checking much Mormon doctorine (no not the book of ramblings of an old guy who had many personal idea's. This is not a link saying to buy the book. Please do not buy this book.) and the Constitution of the United States, I see nothing against marrying women who have not "saved" themselves. Get off your freakin high horse, and learn what true charity and love is. The kind that we need in more marriages today.

Last I want to quote The Gospel according to John, Chapter 8, Verse 15: Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.

If any of you got to say anything about this, say so. Cause I can go on for hours, I just had to put something on here so I can vent my frustrations and actually get some sleep.

ps. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT USE MY LINK TO BUY MORMON DOCTRINE. I PERSONALLY FOR ONE DO NOT LIKE THAT BOOK!!!!! THERE IS SOME OK STUFF (I DON'T WANT ANY HATE LETTERS) BUT PERSONALLY IN WHOLE I DO NOT LIKE THE BOOK. AND I DON'T LIKE THE PEOPLE THAT I TALKED ABOUT IN THIS POST. I ALSO DON'T LIKE GREEN BELL PEPPERS! YUCK!

1 comment:

Cutlerite said...

yeah dude, mormon doctrine ruined me. I hate that book.