Sunday, April 02, 2006

And so... this means what?

So I received an email from a friend. It was a nice email. Very nice. It even made me say aww. But then it made me think, wow that's a lot of nice things she said... and? Well I'll explain later. Here's some snipets from it...

"hey booby...just wanted to say I missed you. and its always fun to have you here. and your always so nice to talk to...ok ok i am going to list all the good qualities about bobby....ready set GO!!"

-"Um okay" isn't the right thing to say but it's the first thing that comes to mind.

"
good listener
good advice
always there for you
always doing something fun
loud and exciting
funny"

-Book of Frank Chapter 3 Verse 30 "And when ye have charity say something nice to someone . And if that person doesn't believe in what ye say, ye shall hear a small voice that says... "um okay" and ye shall know that he doesn't know what to say."

"
good sport about the gayness thing
always optimistic
good with kids
goes to chruch
likes everyone
makes fun of people with me
does the dishes when i cook"

-"really? I am a good sport with the gayness thing?"
isn't the right thing to say but it's the first thing that comes to mind.

"is kinda of asian
is my "gay" (meaning happy) friend
can dress in a speedo and take a picture of it
still calls and checks in even tho you moved away
never lets me get depressed
always helping if i need help"

-Letters to the Bigheads Chapter 4 verse 2 "And when ye find good qualities in someone, let them know before it's too late"

Why is it after it's too late, we learn some nice qualities of ourselves? Is it human nature to just wait on anything we got to say? I am not saying anything like this is bad or anything. I actually thought this is really sweet. I just feel that I have a problem with this. Like it's after I have gone and seperated myself I am like, "oh by the way, this is how i felt...." It's just that I don't know, seems like you just find out nice things a little too late like when you have decided which path in life to take. Not saying that this is anything deep like if it would of been said earlier things would be different. It's just nice to hear things like this sometimes when it's better timing. I guess it's hard to explain what I am trying to say.

"
i miss you!!!"

-"Ya i know..."
isn't the right thing to say but it's the first thing that comes to mind.

No comments: