Friday, April 07, 2006

What are dreams really...

Its one of those things that consumes your mind cause you just want to know.

So it's like this. Have you ever had a dream that sucked so bad and wasn't a nightmare? You know, one of those kinds that hurt so bad you wished it was a nightmare?

Cause you know, with nightmares, you wake up all the sudden in a cold sweat and realize it was just a bad dream. An "aww...it's over" kind of thing. Case closed, you breath and your fine.

And in dreams that suck, you are left in the dream and you still feel the hurt, sadness, and pain. Unable to wake yourself from the sadness, you have to sit there and endure it all. Your stuck, unable to control the thoughts of your own dream self. It's the whole you control the puppet controlling a puppet thing. Very difficult. Only one that I've seen do that is John Malkovich. And that was only a movie. Are dreams only just a movie?

What do dreams mean? Some think it's the future...lets hope not in this case. Some think it's our deepest feelings...lets hope not in this case. Some think it's the silly ramblings of the left hemisphere of our brain and is just plain nonsense...lets hope no~...well, that wouldn't be so bad in this case.

I think last night was a product of a fear I have. Hard thing was, like most dreams, I was the puppet's puppet. It felt like I lived it. And it was tough to live. It hurt and I couldn't leave. I had to watch it all play out in front of me until it showed everything it wanted to. Why couldn't it of been just a nightmare and ended early? You know, one of those kinds when you wake up with a scare, you breath, and then realize it was nothing but a dream. Cause now I question if I had to see it cause it was the future... Oh boy

No comments: