Sunday, June 18, 2006

So what's new and other stuf...

So first things first... What's new? Absolutely nothing.

Life just seems just about the same. Well not really the same, but I have nothing to complain about. Things go up, and things go down. That's what I found out about roller coasters. Friday went to Busche Gardens. Apparently when a roller coaster climbs real high, it has to go down. And according to the makers of Apollo's Chariot, it goes down real fast and very steep like. Can anyone make an anology to life here? Raise of hands?

"OH OH, OOOH OOOH, HEY HEY! Teacher pick me!"

But I guess that's why we ride roller coasters. We enjoy the scenery from up top, we drop down real fast, our hearts skip a beat then we pick it back up. Then when it's all over we do it again.

"What a friggin idiot" isn't the nice thing to say, but it's the first that comes to mind.

And now for other stuf... Do you like stuf? I still do. Why do you ask? Cause when we know what life we want to lead, we don't change. Change from a life that you have setup for yourself is a life that you want. Now we need to make adjustments here and there, but when there is a certain path of life that we want, and it is something good, why change? Change is what falls out of your pants at the laundry mat. It was yours, you did enjoy it while you had it, but once you forgot about it, it becomes someone elses treasure. Now it's all up to the new person on how they want to treat it... Trust you and me, I am the one always with my head in the dryer, looking for the change so I can have my treasure.

"Confused" is the first thing I think about after reading that paragraph, but for some reason, to me it makes sense.

4 comments:

the narrator said...

you are weird. but that's why i love you.

i saw nacho libre today. it made me laugh.

Anonymous said...

Yeah bobby, you're weird. Love your sis

Carson Calderwood said...

Roberto,
Stumbled across your blog after looking at Chris' old web page that has now become the Ericson family web page. Sounds like life is going well for you. Gotta love the East Coast.

Carson Calderwood said...

Oh, and when did you get a sister? ;)