Saturday, November 12, 2005

Better Than Ezra, $25. Fall Out Boy, $23. Being the ONLY cool white guy in a class, PRICELESS!

So I have now learned that GOOD bands tend to frequent this area with GOOD live shows. Coming up on December 10th, Better Than Ezra and Jason Mraz will be playing at the Norva. I have enjoyed the jazz influenced rock band from New Orleans, BTE, ever since my oldest brother Chris introduced me to the song "Good". Being from Utah, I never got a chance to see the band play. Then on December 14th, Fall Out Boy, Lifehouse, some other people, and then some supposedly good looking people from the show Laguna Beach are coming. December should be a fun season.

I have now succesfully gone through one week of training for collections. It's been a lot of fun. To tell the truth, I felt out of place a little. You know, being one of the only two white guys in class is not what I am normally used to. So I kind of just started only really talking to the other white guy. Then realizing he was a complete moron, I started to actually get a long a lot better with everyone else in class and basically completely have nothing in common with the guy you think I mostly would. So I am actually considered the cool white guy in class. I love VA!

No comments: