Thursday, November 03, 2005

I feel bad, but...

I swear my mother can't seriously drive worth beans. Then to make it even worse my parents bought a GPS system for the car and my mom looks at that more than the road. Let's just say I double timed in my pants while having to drive with her today.

So I have been listening to a lot of My Chemical Romance and The Used. If you ask me pretty good music. Some grade "A" tunes to get ready for the day with.

Today I saw a beaver stuck in gated off section of a large pond. That section that was caged in was about 1/50 of this GIGANTIC pond. Poor beaver was swimming against the bars looking at the other side wanting to be more free. You know, experience life on the outside of the cage. Too bad his parents don't live on the other side and have the means of getting him out, eh? Animal cruelty sure can be evil.

1 comment:

the narrator said...

haha. i refused to be in the car when mom was driving after a while.