Saturday, November 05, 2005

Oorah!

So tonight I went out and saw an awesome movie called Jarhead. Being a guy and all, your first thought is, "alright, war movie means big guns and tough guys". This was definitely not that kind of war movie. I don't want to give too much away, but I would say you should go out and see it. It is one movie that I think is "buy" worthy. Makes you think a little. And yes, it did hurt. You know... the act of thinking.

This morning I also finally got out and did a lot of excercise. Went to the gym for a while this morning. Felt real good to get into it again. Then after that, I spent all day painting our deck.

Right now, before I finally lay in my bed to rest I am watching a NIN concert off of the internet. Go to the link and click on "Watch Performances". Nine Inch Nails put on an awesome show. As I watch I get a little homesick remembering my last couple of days in Utah. Those where a couple of really good days. Then to top it all off, going to the Nine Inch Nails concert with my brother and his friend. Couldn't of asked for more.

No comments: